So today I'm hopefully getting my half roll transferred to Pinnacle Sports Poker and play there, with ********, but wihtout HUD until early July, that's when my self-exclusion at Stars ends.
The level of play there is horrendous, many sports gamblers are throwing money away at you at micro and small stakes - you just gotta make sure you're not underestimating them or don't end up wanting all of it.
I'll get the other half by Wednesday, but will be playing €10NL (yes, the poker room currency is Euro) until I move to stars.
Meanwhile, I have been enjoying my stay at the LeggoPoker forums and getting to sweat and watch a bunch of great people like Matt, Brad, Danny and Pokergfx (sorry mate forgot your name)..here are some things I picked up from sweat sessions with Matt, and also from threads.
I'm writing them here and will be coming back to read and reread them in the future, of course these are specific situations and/or general situations, so you should use these at your discretion.
- "Surprisingly a lot of fish fold to 60% or so of 3 bets, they will also play very honestly on the flop in 3 bet pots. VS this type of player I would add the Q8s type stuff, IP only. Make sure you have a read on their post flop 3 bet pot play though."
- From the sweat session we had with him:
* Against a 35/19 called with AQ on 977 flop, said he will often have worse unpaired hands. When VPIP is much higher than PFR: 3-bet AJ/QK/KJ [preflop]
* Against a 31/22 - check/called with top pair on a 3 diamond turn to induce bluffs.
* Matt referring to differences between micro/small and high stakes:
"They would think I have air if I check flop and bet turn on a 3-spade board" (isn't really clear, I just wrote on a paper while he was talking, but makes sense to me)
These may seem redicolously trivial for some of you, but I'm drinking all I can from the well