Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > World Series Of Poker > Announcements
Old 07-22-2008, 10:19 PM
To The Top

Send a message via AIM to Tickner Send a message via MSN to Tickner Send a message via Skype™ to Tickner
Default $25 OFF - Hold'em Manager

Hi Everyone,

Quote:
"Hold’em Manager is the most powerful poker tracking application available on the market and yet it is so easy to use once you understand how to control and manipulate the powerful engine that drives it.

Currently Hold’em Manager works on these sites: Party Poker, Poker Stars, Full Tilt, Absolute, Crypto Network, Prima / Micro Gaming Network, iPoker Network, Bodog, Ultimate Bet, OnGame Network, Everest, Betfair and Pacific."

- HoldemManager.net
We are now offering a great promotion available to all video subscribers at LeggoPoker.com. You can now purchase Hold'em Manager at $25 Off the retail price, for a total of $55 (it is $80 retail price). This is one of the ways we would like to thank you for being a loyal subscriber to LeggoPoker. Hold'em Manager is used by all of our pros, the software is amazing, and I am so pleased to annouce this partnership.

How do I get it?

Click on "My Video Account", located on the top left of your screen when logged in. Here you can view various details relating to your LeggoPoker account and access your promotions. Click on the Hold'em Manager promotion and select your payment option. Your product will be delivered within a few days and it can be used on any two computers you own.

If you have any questions, reply in this thread or email support@leggopoker.com.

Enjoy!

Last edited by craigthedeac : 07-23-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Working

pics of Leggo gear for the 12 month upgrade?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:54 PM
To The Top

Send a message via AIM to Tickner Send a message via MSN to Tickner Send a message via Skype™ to Tickner
LT22,

This will become available before the end of the week.

I hear there will be a LeggoPoker Store soon as well
Old 07-23-2008, 12:26 AM
craigthedeac

fwiw I think the hats are really sweet
Old 07-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Associate

haha obv i bought HEM Monday
Old 07-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Koala View Post
haha obv i bought HEM Monday
i bought it a few months ago.

is there a way to still get the $25?

i mean im a loyal leggo subscriber and a hm customer so itd be sweet if i qualify as well.

im aware that its about getting NEW hm customers but would be sweet if old customers could get anything out of the leggo/ hm partnership as well.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:54 AM
Solid

Send a message via AIM to Probability Send a message via MSN to Probability
Sigh, there is no way for anyone who already owns HM to get the discount.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Soldier

are there anyone here who can answer for HEM?? Does the program usually work for european customers? It tells me I need like an american system on my computer, "The PostgreSQL data directory must be on an NTFS formatted volume".
Old 07-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Consigliere

Does HM support omaha aswell?
Old 07-23-2008, 02:45 PM
approves of this post

Nope