Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > World Series Of Poker > Fitness & Nutrition
Old 09-11-2008, 02:50 AM
Soldier

Default Re: My Fitness Journal

got some whey and a blender bottle, currently using it only post workout, but is it good/bad to use randomly during the day just to increase protein/calorie intake?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:28 AM
bangin titties

Send a message via Skype™ to garbageman18

not at all, after your workout within 45 min is the best tie to have one but you can also add some shakes in throughout the day as well especially since your trying to put on weight. I was reading an article and it said you should also drink 10-16oz of gatorade right after a workout because it helps repair you for the next day.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Soldier

got the new chapter multivitamin. A bit more expensive than im used to for vitamins(80$ wtf) but i made 2k in the past 24 hrs so yah ship it. gonna hit chest/tri's later tonight.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Soldier

Where in the name of crap did you buy it? It's way cheaper than that most places online.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:27 PM
bangin titties

lol $80
Old 09-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Soldier

Apparently the small time community store I was supporting totally juiced the **** out of vitamin prices. kdsl;jg

Anyway, ive been feeling good, and a pal told me I looked a lot more cut yesterday.

I feel im not eating enough tho for sure even though i have stepped up my intake a decent amount. Its much more noticeable if i dont chow down every couple of hours in terms of energy.

im gonna be looking to get new fish oil/whey soon so ill check out the supplement thread.

and garbageman, plz write up the pylometric thing prty plz.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:17 PM
bangin titties

All plyos to be done 90ft.

Hand Walks: Push up position, keep legs str8 and move feet up untill it looks like your are an upside down V, then crawl hands out until in push up position again.Always keep legs str8.

Spidermans: same thing as hand walks but you will be doing one leg at a time. from push up position bring left leg out up to your left hand or as far as you can get, crawl out hands then do the right leg.

Karaokes- I think everyones done these.

Knee tuck lunge- lift knee with both arms up to chest into a lunge(when doing lunge never let your knee land in front of your foot)

Elbow lunge- go into lunge with left leg, bring left elbow in front of your groin and get your elbow as close to the ground as possible, repeat with right.

Shuffle Sprints- self explanitory
Old 09-17-2008, 07:19 PM
bangin titties

Side Lunge- feet shoulder width apart lean to the right, pressure on right leg. bring feet together, then step out shoulder width apart and repeat. switch sides half way
Old 09-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Soldier

things going well. thoughts on me starting to use creatine?
Old 09-19-2008, 04:48 AM
bangin titties

creatine is good if used right. I do not use creatine because I put on unneccasary weight easily so I need to stick to a strict plan but im sure Ikaika can give you some good info on this.