Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > World Series Of Poker > Fitness & Nutrition
Old 09-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Capo

Default Re: My weight-loss journal.

Wow great posts, been reading some of what you all sent me. @ Ikakia, I will do more muscle training later on, but right now I am just going to do basic exercises for maintenance purposes, I don't really want to be trying to gain muscle and lose fat with the type of calorie deficit I am going to have. On Wednesday i will post the results of my first two weeks, hopefully it will be good.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:45 AM
bangin titties

Send a message via Skype™ to garbageman18

Be careful man
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Capo

Results of First week:
I went down to 231 pounds.
I bumped my bicep/tricep/bench/latts/lowerback
I ramped my cardio to 400 cal/30 min.

I am pretty psyched about the results, obviously the fat loss will slow down, been eating around 2100 calories, which is a little more than I intended but my muscles have been so sore that I felt like I needed the extra protein, and it has helped keep my energy up.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Capo

Results of Third Week:
I went down to 229.5 pounds
I walked 9 miles 3/10 of my cardio days
I did weights twice

Not very happy with my results, I walked outside because it was more enjoyable, but I know I could have done much much better diet wise, and exercise wise. I think I need a new source of motivation.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:09 AM
Soldier

Dude you lost 9lbs in 3 weeks...what's the problem? You shouldn't be dropping weight faster than that anyway, as it is unhealthy. I still think you'll have better results if you reduce cardio and lift weights more frequently...strength is an important part of overall fitness, so please don't overlook it in your training. You should be focusing less on a magic weight like 195 and more interested in how you look in the mirror.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:40 AM
bangin titties

Send a message via Skype™ to garbageman18

check out your body fat percentage. Im sure that has gone down a fair amount too with the excercise your putting in along with eating well