Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > World Series Of Poker > Fitness & Nutrition
Old 05-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Associate

Ikaika,

I appreciate your concern. However, I know exactly what I am taking. I did plenty of research on it and followed others logs of it on BB.com to see what worked for them.
Took 1-AD back when that was still out so I am not a noob with this. I have PCT accounted for so I should be all set. I was thinking of stacking this with Havoc or something eventually but wanted to see how I respond to this when I take it alone first. Thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 05-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Soldier

Good to hear bro. I'd go with Epistane rather than Havoc in general as the raws for Havoc were tested for purity and did pretty poorly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:23 PM
The Streets

Send a message via AIM to MYNAMEIZGREG
Hey guys although they are legal I would prefer not to talk about PS/PH on this forum. It's clear that you know what you are talking about Bern, but there are probably a lot of people on here that are new to training, around the 18 year old range, and who shouldn't be learning about this stuff because they don't understand the magnitude/risks of it.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYNAMEIZGREG View Post
Hey guys although they are legal I would prefer not to talk about PS/PH on this forum. It's clear that you know what you are talking about Bern, but there are probably a lot of people on here that are new to training, around the 18 year old range, and who shouldn't be learning about this stuff because they don't understand the magnitude/risks of it.
+1 to this...folks here should really focus on learning the basics since there is so much information to digest without getting into the intricacies of using PS/PH.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:06 AM
Soldier

Send a message via MSN to uNIS
I dont get why anyone who isnt a paid bodybuilder would use steroids, EVER.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Associate

point taken.

Anyone have any particular Fat Burner they like more than others? I normally don't use them.
Obviously, Diet and Cardio are priority but anyone have any success with anything in particular?
Old 05-29-2008, 12:19 PM
The Streets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernItDown View Post
point taken.

Anyone have any particular Fat Burner they like more than others? I normally don't use them.
Obviously, Diet and Cardio are priority but anyone have any success with anything in particular?
I good ECA stack for you would be pretty good... I also remember for non-ephedra I tried HEAT by Avant about 3 years ago... don't know if they still make it though.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Soldier

HEAT is pretty hard to find at this point. I'd suggest EC(no A plz). Ephedrine HCl is kind of a pain in the ass to find these days too now that Evopro is no longer available. I was thinking I'd post up an EC FAQ if there is interest.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:54 AM
The Streets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaika View Post
HEAT is pretty hard to find at this point. I'd suggest EC(no A plz). Ephedrine HCl is kind of a pain in the ass to find these days too now that Evopro is no longer available. I was thinking I'd post up an EC FAQ if there is interest.
I'd probably hold off on thermogenics for now .

Also you're right about the "A" part.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Soldier

I'm working offline on a big compilation of everything I've ever used. Its in a lol document at this point but I'll be posting it once it gets a little more filled out.