Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > World Series Of Poker > Fitness & Nutrition
Old 05-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Senior Girl Manipulator

Default P90x (recovery drink thoughts)

Has anyone done it? I'm almost finished with week 2 and it's killing me. Love it so far though.

My question is really on their recovery drink. I wasn't entirely convinced to use it, and the only supplements I'm using now are a whey protein powder and a multivitamin. So I'm a total newb in this department -- should I just say, "eff it" and replace my whey with their recovery drink or get something else? Thanks for the help, guys.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Soldier

Default Re: P90x (recovery drink thoughts)

Okay, do not replace your whey and multi vit with this. What this "appears" to be good for is what it says post workout recovery. But I would not take it prob a waste of money as long as your diet is decent this will just go down the tubes and will not help you. Nutritional supplements are for people with horrible diets (malnutrition) and body builders.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 05-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Don

Default Re: P90x (recovery drink thoughts)

Without knowing the p90x recovery drink, I can tell you that I think whey drinks are overrated. Imo people need to focus on eating properly and not maxing out on dietary supplements.