Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > World Series Of Poker > Fitness & Nutrition
Old 01-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Soldier

Default Re: Somewhat of a nutrition/fitness expert

I think so, usually any multivitamin is fine. None of them are FDA approved so you never know what you are getting in them but as a general note any multivit works fine. As for the omega supplementation, your diet depends on that. If you eat enough meat/poultry you dont need the omega 6. If you eat enough fish or seafood you dont need the omega 3. Omega 9 is useless for humans imo.

Hope that helps.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acombfosho View Post
Every day I take wellman nutrion tablets and omega 3,6,9 combi tablets from Holland and Barrett. Are these good as general supplements?
Depends on your goals and your diet, really. Supplementing with omega 3/6/9 is fine if you're not big on fish or your diet isn't great. Even for someone like me that eats a very clean and balanced diet, I find that supplementing with omega 3 is still useful.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Soldier

sounds good to me