Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > Poker Strategy > Heads Up
Old 02-25-2012, 02:35 AM
Associate

Default 50NL HU Worst hand you ship for value?

My read on Villain: Tight bad, calling station at time, and pretty straight forward, he would bet bet bet with the goods, and bet bet, check/call with decent hands.
He was missing alot of value with his decent hands .. checking behind in bad spots. bluff catching too much in spots I cant be bluffing.
He made some call down with A high or even K high for 2 streets I supose he folded a few of those on the river.

My Image: Insane! I was openning 100% from the button over 600hands, and 3betting 35% I was barrelling alot. And bluffing alot, I showed pretty much every bluffs I made agaisnt him.

Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $223.27
BTN: $71.25

Pre-Flop: XX dealt to Hero (BB)
BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5, BTN calls $3.50

Flop: ($10) K 3 2 (2 Players)
Hero bets $6, BTN calls $6

Turn: ($22) 9 (2 Players)
Hero bets $11, BTN calls $11

River: ($44) A (2 Players)
Hero bets $201.27 and is All-In, BTN ...
Old 02-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Video Producer / Poker Coach

Default Re: 50NL HU Worst hand you ship for value?

Depending on his calling range pre u can bet KT here and expect to get calls from worse Kxs and some 9x.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 02-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Associate

Default Re: 50NL HU Worst hand you ship for value?

I wonder what 9x hes got in his range, maybe a pure float or some back door Flush and straight draw. I wouldnt be suprised

He probably have all Kxs hands I saw him call a 3bet with T3s... He was openning 70% on the BTN, he started folding to 3bet more then 75% then he would call or 4bet every single time after 400hands mark or so.