Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > General Poker Discussion > Poker Discussion
Old 07-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Associate

Default Holdem Manager 2 HUD

Hello

I'm looking for a Holdem Manager 2 HUD which is optimized for 6max.
Would be awesome if anyone could help me.

Thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:08 AM
Solid

Send a message via AIM to Probability Send a message via MSN to Probability
Default Re: Holdem Manager 2 HUD

Hi ptrckolous.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a HEM 2 HUD. Most people I speak with use HEM 1 or PT 4. I'd suggest posting this is the strategy forums here on Leggo and seeing if any players have one they are willing to share. Another alternative would be checking the HEM 2 forums and seeing if they have any that have been uploaded by users.

- Matt
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Soldier

Send a message via Skype™ to Darth_Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptrckolous View Post
Hello

I'm looking for a Holdem Manager 2 HUD which is optimized for 6max.
Would be awesome if anyone could help me.

Thanks
Hi ,

i have bought a HM2 HUD for 6 max .

For 15 $ you can have it ,send me a pm and i show you the diff. Pop-Ups .
Old 07-13-2012, 05:55 AM
Solid

Send a message via AIM to Probability Send a message via MSN to Probability

Not to shoot you down or question your integrity but as a warning everyone should be very careful downloading anything from someone they do not know. Good luck!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Soldier

I strongly believe every player should make their own as everyone's brain works differently. Nothing wrong with copying one someone else made but you should make it yourself. I find I barely have to put any effort in using a HUD I made myself. The only downside is the extra time to make it... but its a drop in the bucket compared to the time I spend doing poker stuff.

Personally I like HM2 but it does run slower than pt4. With 16gb ram a pretty good CPU and a good video card I have no issues but people with a bad computers should go pt4. I tried pt4 and I found it lacked features from HM2 with NoteCaddy but you get a lot more value with pt4 considering each component of the HM2 suit must be purchased separately.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Soldier

I think best hud is the one you create yourself, same goes for popups. HM2 since some time has an option for searching stats that you want to add (same as in PT4) so creating hud and popups very quick.