Leggo Poker Every Tool You Need To Win
Go Back   LeggoPoker > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
Old 01-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm a LAG

Default Big blind vs small blind 6 max 50NL

Let's say unknown villain opens at start of session unopened pot in the small blind 3x, what range would you defend? And what range would you defend vs 2x? All 100bb deep. And how does this change if villain minopens and has got 50bb?

Hope it's not too many questions at once
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 01-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Godfather

Send a message via Skype™ to guitarizt
Default Re: Big blind vs small blind 6 max 50NL

If they minraise I call like 85% I think. If they 3x raise I think I 3-bet 20% and call 35% I guess? I'm definitely way looser the first hand.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiSpurl this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!
Old 01-09-2012, 10:40 PM
pwning everything

Default Re: Big blind vs small blind 6 max 50NL

i think the biggest thing about blind play will be how the regs or typical player plays at ur limit. Id be defending tighter ranges as you go higher. Against a minraise you'd want to defend something reasonable (79 o/s rather than 74 off)unless you really think u can take it down with a bluff vs most typical players either by raising the flop, floating or 3bettin pf